Create Hotmail Account: Hotmail is one of the most popular and used webmail service around the world. As you know that nowadays people don’t write letters or postcards to people, they want to connect. Rather they use email facility provided by many webmail services to send information faster. With email, we can send documents, text, multimedia and much more to the person around the globe in a matter of seconds.
An Hotmail by Sabeer Bhatia is also a very reliable webmail service that comes with many extra features rather than just mailing. So here I am going to mention the steps to create Hotmail Account and Hotmail login so that it gets easy for you to use Hotmail as per your requirements.
Create Hotmail Account and Hotmail Sign in:
Hotmail is known for its benefits and amazing features. So for experiencing the benefits of Hotmail, you have to create an account first. So following are the steps to create Hotmail account.
- First, you have to visit the Hotmail homepage, and there you will see the Hotmail Sign in or sing up options.
- Now you have to click on the Sign-up option if you don’t have an account with Hotmail.
- Then the create an account page will open on the screen, and there you will see a lot of fields that have to fill up for making an account.
- The field is for the first and last name, enter them correctly on the blanks.
- Then next you have to enter the username that you will use with this account. When you fill up the username, it will show you whether the username has been used before or not.
- Once the username has entered, then you have to enter a password with good strength. For a good strength password, you have to mix alphabets, words, and symbols.
- Then you have to give your phone number and alternate Email Id to fill up the next blank slots. This would be helpful if you forgot your password and unable to login to your account.
- Then a security question will be asked, and you have to enter the answer with at least 5 characters.
- Then in the next blank slots, you have to enter the country, region, zip code, birth date and gender.
- Then enter the captcha code provided to you, so that the system could know that you are a human, not a robot.
- After completing everything click on the create account option for completing the sign-up process.
Steps to Activate Hotmail Account Verification Process:
For activating the account completely, there is a two-step activation process. So following are the steps to activate your account, so that you can access it completely without any security problem.
- You have to go to the security settings of your Hotmail account to activate the verification features. For this, you have to sign in to your Hotmail account first.
- Then on the right corner, you will see your name. You have to click there and then click on the account settings option.
- There you will find the set up 2-step verification link. And then click on the next option to start the process.
- Then from the drop down list choose “a phone number” option that you can notice under the “verify my identity with” option.
- Then type your phone number in the text box and choose an option between call and text, so that they can give the verification link.
- Then you will receive a text message or call from Microsoft that will give you a code for verification.
- Then you have to enter the code in the given slot for verifying the account.
Advantages of using Hotmail over other Webmail services:
Using Hotmail is one of the best experience that you will get, and with its usage, you will also find some advantages. So below are the advantages that you will experience while using Hotmail.
- You can create personal folders in Hotmail so that you can choose group emails by type that you can get related emails quickly when searched.
- With Hotmail, you can open and edit Microsoft documents easily, and then send them to their destination.
- Microsoft will offer you 24/7 support if you are using Hotmail account to send Microsoft Documents.
- It allows you to connect and chat with your Facebook friends directly through Hotmail interface.
- It helps you to sync the major social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. So you will get notifications directly in your Hotmail account.
- Hot mail will not show you ads like the other webmail services so you can do your work smoothly.
Uses of Hotmail Account:
As Hotmail is one of the most used webmail services by users across the world. So here I am going to discuss some of the uses of the awesome webmail service.
- You can view the document through Hotmail without using any other application. Hotmail supports most of the documents that you are going to view.
- You can Edit any kind of document that you are sending to one person, for making some changes in that document.
- You can share documents, text, and multimedia with your friends, family or officials.
- With Hotmail email ID you can open an account on various social networking sites.
- If you have subscribed to any important website or Blog, then you will get regular updates on your Hotmail account.
- You can also send huge files up to 10GB in a single mail anywhere around the world through Hotmail.
Hotmail is a very relevant webmail service that you can use. It will provide you some additional features that will help you to perform some specific task. Above I have mentioned some of the advantages and uses of this webmail service and also have shown the steps to Create Hotmail Account and Hotmail Login. So I believe that these process that I have mentioned will help you for using Hotmail.