Gmail Login: Gmail is one of the most commonly and widely used by the user which is a free web-based email service provided by Google Company. Using Gmail is an easy, secure and protected site where millions of people are using Gmail Mail Account for the means of faster communication, sending files and lot more. It allows anyone to send instant messages to your contacts available online quickly and easily, and you can also send a lot of attachments. It is easily accessible, and people have good experience using the email service keep connected and well-organized across with your loved ones. Check steps to recover forgot Gmail password below.
Signing up for the Gmail Account is easy, and you can enjoy the free instant messages once you enter into the Google world. It will also give you connected with Google Drive and lot more. If anytime you forgot your Gmail password, don’t’ worry. If you do not know how to recover Forgot Gmail Password, you can follow the simple steps that will help you to recover Forgot Gmail Password quickly without any problems.
How to Recover Forgot Gmail Password and Gmail Account?
If you have trouble signing in for Gmail Account because of you, have forgotten your Gmail password, and you can’t remember then here’s what you should have to know to recover Forgot Gmail Password.
- Step-I: You have to go to the Google Account Recovery Page. If you have provided an alternate email address or phone number with your account, Google will send you a link with your associated phone number or email address. If you haven’t provided these options, you can look at this simple methods.You have to visit google.com>>accounts>>recovery to start the process. Open the Google page and click on Need Help on the login page.
- Step-II: Now select I Don’t Know My Password. Once you have selected, you will be asked to enter your Google account email for which you would like to recover. In case you don’t remember your username. Still, you will have to select the option and then Click on Continue.
- Step-III: After clicking Continue, you will able to see the option to enter your last known password, click on I don’t know. You can also enter the last known password if you remember that will help you to recover Forgot Gmail Password.
- Step-IV: Now you have to choose the recovery option either through a mobile number or alternate email address that are associated with your account. If you decide to receive information to your phone number, then Google will send you information to your phone via automated SMS or call. If you wish to receive the information through an alternative email address, then you will be taken to the account recovery survey.
- Step-V: Once you have received the verification code to your phone number or alternate email address, you will need to enter the verification code in the box, and if you have received the verification code through email, you will have to click on given link.
- Step-VI: After entering the verification code, you can now create a new password. You will have to enter the secure and reliable password twice to confirm and then Click on reset password to continue. Enter the password so it will be easy for you memorize.
- Step-VII: Next is you have to fill in the password recovery form. Filing up the recovery form will help you when you cannot remember the above two options to recover Forgot Gmail Password. But you must note that this recovery form is not instant as the employee of Google will review. No doubt, you can try it for many times until you get the right answer.
How Does the Google Account Recovery Form Work?
Get Google Account Recovery Form Click here
- You must enter the working email address because the response to your recovery form will be sent it there.
- Suppose you don’t have a working email address then you can create a new one for free in just a few minutes.
- You will have to choose the last time you have accessed the Google account for the recovery. It need not be the exact one but guessing close will have the chances of recovering your account.
- Next, you will have to choose the date you have created your account and no need to enter the exact time.
- Next, answer the security questions that are associated with your account when asked to respond.
- You can also enter the addresses that you often contacted. There is a chance of entering the address up to five times.
- You can also select the other Google Products like Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, etc. with approximate dates that you have started using it.
- Finally, you can submit your recovery form by Clicking on the Submit button. And your questionnaire will be sent it across to Google for review. After the review is completed, you will be contacted by Google about the results of studies you have provided in your email address. Your IP address will be logged off to help the recovery of account and also will prevent you from fraudulent.
- If you still cannot recover your account, you can try for the recovery form again with specific answers.
- The sad thing is Google does not have a customer service department to recover lost password and does not have beyond methods as mentioned above to recover Forgot Gmail Password.
How to Create Gmail Account?
To Create a Gmail Account is easy and quick, all you need to do is provide the necessary information required, and once you have created you will be able to enjoy the Google services, stay connected, send instant messages and lot more. If you don’t have an account with Gmail, then you can follow the simple steps below.
- Firstly, you will have open the web browser and to go to www. gmail.com.
- Secondly, you will able to see the sign in page and the below Click on Create Account.
- Thirdly, on the sign-up page, you have to fill in your personal details in the required boxes.
- Fourthly, after providing your complete details and agreeing to the Google Terms and Conditions, click on next step.
- Fifthly, you will be given an opportunity to set up recovery options which will help you in future to recover Forgot Gmail Password. If you don’t want to set up recovery option, then you can click on the Done button.
- Sixthly, now your Gmail account is created and the Google welcome page will appear and can start to use.
The steps mentioned above to recover Forgot Gmail Password and Gmail account would be helpful for anyone who is unaware and doesn’t know how to recover Forgot Gmail Password easily by just following the simple steps easily and quickly. You don’t have to be worried about losing or if you happen to forget your password anytime you try to log in.